Visitors! Visitors!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Major's (birthday) Par-tay!

Major's birthday is at the end of the month. Because of so many schedules, we decided to have his party sooner rather than later. Now, he's a little confused and thinks he is 3 already. He wanted a Spiderman themed party. Other than running around the house saying he is Spiderman, I'm not sure what else he knows about Spiderman. We've never watched it at home...he has one Spiderman figure, but that's it. Here are some pictures from the party.


As Major says "Woo - Who!" (With a huge emphasis on "who"). Have you ever seen anybody get so excited about a green shirt?!


Also from Granny were these AMAZING sunglasses! There were actually two pair (Ella Grace has seemingly taken over the yellow ones.)


"Show me the money!"Granddaddy helped Major get his fortune in his little pocket.

Showing off his new outfit from Grandmother and Graddaddy.

A lunchbag from Aunt Lo-Lo

A pillowcase from Mommy & Daddy

This is the "socks and underwear gift" of the birthday party. When Ella Grace was about this age we got her a new comforter for her bed. So, it was time for him to get his!

What could this be?

Yeah! Thanks Pop and Nana! I can live up to "Jordan" now! ha! ha!

My kids don't do cake - not cupcakes, that much, or sheet cake. I thought I would try something different and get a cookie cake. This thing was de-lish! I bought it at Sam's (I love some Sam's pizza, too! :) ). It was less than $15 before tax. That's a steal to me. And it was soo good. I ended up taking part of it to work. Oh, but the kids would hardly eat it. I think next year it will be fresh fruit...no kidding.

Birthday boy blowing out his candles (obviously, right?)

Cheesin' it up with the cookie cake

You've got to lick the icing off the candles

Ella Grace lovin' on Lori

This is Lori, Ella Grace, me, my mom, my Granny, and little man Major
Major got a little Spiderman puzzle. We caught Daddy working hard on it.

My dad with Major, showing off his latest gift - a set of keys from his Great Aunt Glenda! Major loves him some keys.

Add my mom.
(notice that blue mouth yet?)

As my folks were leaving

Ella Grace (working on a ring pop) with Granddaddy

Major and Grandmother

Major and Great-Grandmother
Lori and me

Aunt Lo-Lo, Uncle Curt, Major and Ella Grace

After the party and our Sunday school class ice cream social, David (Jeremy's older brother), his wife and their two children came to the house. This is Caroline (whom Ella Grace absolutely adores) and Austin.

Ella Grace is such a little momma. I guess she thinks Caroline can't smile on her own.

and the boys.

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

Happy Birthday to Major! :)

Those are great pics... I love the one of you and Lori!