After making it to church with time to spare this morning, the kiddos and I came home for a quick lunch and a quick nap. It was one of those naptimes - I felt like I
needed them to go right to sleep, we did have somewhere to go, but they just wouldn't be still! They did
finally get to sleep and when they woke up we got ready in our swimsuits (well, I got them ready in
their suits) and we headed back to church for our little friend Henry's 3rd birthday party.
Henry and Major are just six days apart. I remember when he was born, and knowing it wouldn't be long 'til little Major came along - and it wasn't! Henry's dad is our children's director at church. Henry is such a sweet little guy and we enjoyed being there to help him celebrate his birthday!

Henry playing with a new toy

Landon - a twin in my 3 year old Sunday school class

Major sporting his yellow shades

Jack

Ella Grace

This is trouble! Gavin, Major and Ella Grace

Logan, the other twin

Jack again

Major and Ella Grace all up in Henry's presents!

Ray, Jack's older brother

Ella Grace trying something new

Whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment