I am so thankful for friends...friends that can help you out when you really need it. Friends that just act rather than ask. Friends that with true, heartfelt words offer help.
My friend Danica was sweet to cook dinner for us tonight.
Jeremy's friend Darren and his son Cade were kind enough to come tend to the yard for me. I think Cade probably had as much fun making silly faces at the kids as the kids had laughing at him and running through the house!
I'm thankful for my family and the babysitting they will do for me!
I'm thankful for my church.
I'm thankful for a little boy who says he is going to help Momma, and a little girl that crawls in bed with me because she "doesn't want" me "to be alone."
I'm thankful for the opportunities God lays before us and that His will is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment