Visitors! Visitors!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My CrAzY talkin' kids

~First off, an update on Mee Maw. She's doing pretty good. Hopefully sometime today she will be moving from the hospital to a rehab. I think she's had some confusion after sleeping lots (due to the pain mediation). I appreciate your prayers!

Babes 1 & 2 have been awfully sweet lately.

A couple of weeks ago, after watching a special episode of the Fresh Beat Band about a princess and prince that were supposed to be married (then decided they weren't), the princess fell in love (so she thought) with one of the FBB characters. At one point the two were talking & said princess had these little hearts popping up all around here.

Ella Grace said after dinner one night that she loved Major and he made those hearts come up all around her!

~~~~~~
Major said "Mom, do you know what I'm turning in to?"
No, what?
"I'm turning in to a grown-up."

Oh.brother.

~~~~~~~

Just yesterday, Major (while sitting on the pot - that's where he seems to do his best thinking) said "Mom, I wish I could go to heaven right now."

I said "You do. Why is that?"

My baby said "So I won't do anymore wrong."

Wow. He grasps soo much!


I love these two.

No comments: