Major has been singing some sweet little songs to me about "mom". The other day he told me to forget the songs because he wanted them to be a surprise for the Mother's Day Tea (his school was holding for each class). Of course, you know I forgot them!
Major was so excited - "today" was Mother's Day! I took him to school, went to my MOPS meeting and was prompt to his class at 11:30 this morning for the tea. It was so sweet to walk him, see him just beaming, and taking my place to watch him perform those sweet little songs.
Then, the moms got to sit with their baby, enjoy a cupcake and some candy.
| Mother's Day Tea at FBC-O |
While sitting, all the moms were eying the walls trying to find their
portrait. First, I found my bouquet with that precious sunshine...
And then, I found me...
So pretty! And look at those awesome sandals! I love my masterpiece!


No comments:
Post a Comment