Visitors! Visitors!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Silly kids, silly hats

I am a little behind on these, but they are still worth sharing.

Ella Grace & Major love watching Sprout. Nina & Star get me sometimes, though. They like to do crafts at bedtime and if we are watching, well, Ella Grace is running around collecting items so she can make the craft with them.

On Tuesday (4/18), we just happened to be watching at that "right time". I was washing the dishes, so Jeremy assisted in making the silly hats.



And these are from the last session of lessons for April.



Here, Ella Grace is swimming underwater and Major is climbing on the wall.

What is a Friday evening without some fun in the backyard? After the recycling bins were dry after we rinsed them, the kids decided to play with them.

Or maybe I should say play in them! So funny!

No comments: