This weekend, the kiddos and I got to spend a couple of nights with my sister in Mississippi. Even on the way up, Ella Grace said how she wished we could stay with Aunt Lo-Lo (as in live with her). She reiterated it a couple of times throughout the weekend! I'm not so sure how my crew of four could live with Lori, in her extra bedroom, with one bathroom...especially with that extra fiber Lori fed Major over the weekend! ha!
Lori entertained the kids to no end! They had fun in the bathtub, playing like there was water in it, and swimming.


And we went to my favorite little place to eat there, Borrum's. A little old pharmacy that has a grill and makes some WONDERFUL milkshakes!!

Playing around while waiting on our milkshakes!

Yum-o!

And Ella Grace had to sit in the laundry basket while she played with Aunt Lori's phone!

Then, we visited the the kids' all-time favorite - a little pizza place with jumpy things for the kids. Ella Grace begged and begged to go to this place. I continued to tell her to stop asking me. My favorite line of the weekend was when Ella Grace said "Momma, I really don't want to say this, but please can we go?" Bless her sweet self, she really tried!

We had such a great time with Aunt Lori. After church, we even got to see Uncle Curt for a bit before we headed back across the state line!
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment