I told you we have been on the road!
This particular weekend (September 24), the kids and I drove to my sister's house in Northeast Mississippi. I was lucky to get off work just a little early and we hit the road quickly! The kids were awesome! I most definitely was worried about being in the car with them for several hours - how soon would they have to potty, get hungry, start arguing, etc, etc, etc? It never happened! I packed a few snacks an they never argued, they never asked to stop - it was purely amazing! I hope they will always do that well (*wink*, *wink*)!
While at Aunt Lo-Lo's and Uncle Curt's, we went to a park, we had lunch at an old pharmacy/soda fountain, visited a fun little place with lots of bouncy things. When the kids went down for a nap (finally) on Saturday afternoon Lori and I got to watch the game...well, except for the quarter or two where we fell asleep! ha! We were exhausted, too! Here are some pictures from our adventures in Mississippi!
So, my kids are terrified of dogs...Lori has one inside doggie and two outside. Baxter spent the weekend away and Doreen and Rufus (yes, they have chosen to give their dogs "old" people names) were still there, hanging around outside. Ella Grace and Major LOVE looking at them and getting close, but this is how they were each time they wanted to see the dogs. Poor Lori!


No comments:
Post a Comment