Mom & I went on a trip at the beginning of September. When we got back Mom had a new swing for the kids. They fixed it up and had a ball on it. I think I got some great pictures of them. They were enjoying having their picture made, too.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Travelin' Times #1
We have been traveling quite a bit lately. This is the first post of a few about our trips.
Mom & I went on a trip at the beginning of September. When we got back Mom had a new swing for the kids. They fixed it up and had a ball on it. I think I got some great pictures of them. They were enjoying having their picture made, too.


Mom & I went on a trip at the beginning of September. When we got back Mom had a new swing for the kids. They fixed it up and had a ball on it. I think I got some great pictures of them. They were enjoying having their picture made, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment