Monday the kids & I were traveling to/from the Y. We LOVE listening to Taylor Swift's song "Mean" so I had my iPhone going and we were all singing. Ella Grace suddenly said "Momma, I think they are talking about New York, because that is a big city."
My girl is smart.
Something I will always remember Major saying, which is said in the bathroom at the library earlier today, is when finished (Hey, sorry if this is too much!) "Momma, come wipe myself." Cracks me up everytime!
I love my babies. I cannot believe in just a few short weeks they will both be heading off to school. If I am not working, I can take them/pick them up at regular time each day and I'll still have time to play with them and do some fun things, like homework. Makes me sad our time is coming to an end so soon. I hope they always remember the fun things we did between moving to Florida and school starting - we have had a lot of adventures!
Who thinks the shuttle will launch as scheduled tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment