Visitors! Visitors!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So much to do...

and I don't feel like it! ha!

Jeremy's parents and grandmother came for a great visit last Sunday. They departed yesterday morning for home and made it safely yesterday evening. After the visit, going to the beach, trying to attend a baseball game (dark clouds looming sent us back home before we got out of the car), and lots of yummy food, I just really don't feel like doing much. I did get the laundry completed yesterday, which was super.

And we did go back to the Y yesterday & today, and I made it to Staples to purchase two reams of copy paper - $5.99 with a $5.49 mail-in/online rebate check! So, I splurged on $.50 (x2) for some paper - Ella Grace does have to take a ream to school this fall anyway.

I am trying to get this couponing thing, but I have found it hard. I rely on a few websites for the deals and then I find my coupons and make the purchases. Maybe I will get better.

The kids and I, and possibly Jeremy, may make a trip home for a few days. Sort of just waiting to see if it will be do-able, with Ella Grace starting school soon. I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten this year-geez!

Well, on to sweep the floors and get supper ready.

No comments: