I really didn't think there was much to it, and I don't think I would pay full price admission, but they really seemed to have a great time there. The rule was that adults and children had to wear socks at all times (except if the kids got in the little sandbox area). So here are a few pictures:
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Playdate
Tuesday we went on a little playdate with some ladies from the MOPS program I visited during March. There is a little indoor "playlounge" here they we went to. Someone had some 1/2 price admission coupons which made it all the sweeter - 5 bucks a kid, and I was in a need of a break!
I really didn't think there was much to it, and I don't think I would pay full price admission, but they really seemed to have a great time there. The rule was that adults and children had to wear socks at all times (except if the kids got in the little sandbox area). So here are a few pictures:






I really didn't think there was much to it, and I don't think I would pay full price admission, but they really seemed to have a great time there. The rule was that adults and children had to wear socks at all times (except if the kids got in the little sandbox area). So here are a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment