After such a great day yesterday, today has been much less glamorous (not that our family life is glamorous at all). We did get to spend about 45 minutes at the Tax Collector's Office while we registered our vehicles and got Florida tags. Side note here: I cannot believe how many stinkin' tag offerings you have in Florida. There were 3 "free" ones I could choose from, then there is a poster full of others you can choose from - Choose Life, butterflies, horses, manatees, UF, sea turtles...okay, I was curious - there are 113 options, check 'em out here because I know you are curious now, too.
After our lovely trip to the DMV with two very impatient children (there is just something about those elastic things that connect to form waiting lines that was so awing today), we made a few returns to Lowe's from one of Jeremy's successful weekend projects. Then, back home we came.
The afternoon kind of went downhill. I unfortunately had to dole out several spankings to the kids. We can't seem to listen and follow directions these days. They played through nap, made messes in their room instead of sleeping and bedtime was just as hard. Not.fun.one.bit.
Tomorrow is a new day. With second chances, and hopefully better attitudes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Did the Mayo girls sneak into your house yesterday?? That's what it's been like at our house, too. You are not alone!
Miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment