Visitors! Visitors!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh, I can't believe tomorrow is her big day! I am not ready for this. I know she is, though. My tears started flowing before bed time and she reassured me it was okay. Then, she told me she was going to miss me and cried a wee little bit. And Major chimed in and said "I'm going to miss Ella Grace." Big changes for all of us.

Tonight, she had her bath, we painted her nails (pink with a coat of sparkles), I ironed her clothes and she told me how she wanted her hair fixed in the morning. We are planning to walk to school and, hopefully, Major & I will be able to stay for the "Boo-Hoo/Whoo-Hoo Breakfast". She has wanted really bad to take her lunch to school. I have encouraged her to try everything before we re-evaluate. I hope she likes school lunches!

I wonder who will have the biggest breakdown tomorrow morning?!



Ella Grace,


I know you are going to be such a success this year. Your fun, loving personality is going to stand out among your classmates.

You will charm your teachers and make fast-friends with your fellow kindergarten-ers. I pray you will be a friend to your shy classmates, stand up for others and be a good example, that you will always do what is right.
You know Mommy & Daddy love you to the moon and back, you always have a friend in Jesus.

My baby girl, you have grown way too quickly. I hope tomorrow is a fabulous day, and much easier on you than me.

I want kindergarten to be everything you hope it will be.


Much love, Gracie-Lou-Who!
Mommy

No comments: