Visitors! Visitors!

Friday, August 12, 2011


Ella Grace, Major & I made a trip back home on August 1. Monday was spent in the car mostly. We finally made it to Pop & Nana's around 6:30 cst. What a relief to be out of the car (literally, ha! ha!). It didn't take too long for that explosion I mentioned before

And then a little later, Nana had just let Ella Grace carry a small bucket of beads and told her to hold on tight so they didn't spill....when they spilled...

Tuesday we visited my grandmothers (a previous post).

And Wednesday we hopped on Pop's yacht and headed for the lake. The kids had a blast! Swimming, floating, these kids were so tired that night!

Helping Pop drive.
We stopped for a swim break at Goat Island. Here you can see those famous goats!

When we launched Major said there was a baby turtle on this log. I told him I would take a picture of it when we got back. He reminded me and still said it was there. Can you see it?
Yeah, me neither.

When we had our share of fun at the lake, we made it back to Pop & Nana's. I bathed the kids and we got to visit with Granddaddy, Grandmother, Uncle Chris and Great-Grandmother.

It was definitely a busy day!

No comments: