Visitors! Visitors!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy birthday to our little guy!


After a brief stay in the hospital and a few weeks on bed rest, my little Major made his debut at 3:04 am on August 28, 2007!




Major!

Where have the last four years gone?! I love you so much and you are such a blessing to our family! You are hilarious, adorable and so much fun.


Right now you like to: play football, cut with your scissors, play your new guitar, play with sidewalk chalk (especially with Ms. Tammy), ride your bicycle, sing and dance while watching Nick Jr., & you love to sing "Are you gonna kiss me or not?".

You adore your sister, admire your daddy and love to watch football and baseball with him. And I love the way you love on me, too!

You can be so serious and matter-of-fact, and you get that finger out and do some pointing with your serious talk! ha! When you cry and get upset you sometimes say "I can't stop cryin'. I can if you love on me." It is pitiful and adorable at the same time.

You call your tennis shoes your "blue-headed shoes". Gator bites are one of your favorite things to eat when we are out, since we have moved to Florida. Swimming in the ocean is such a fun thing for all of us and you really enjoy jumping over (or through!) the waves and playing in the sand. You choose the ocean over the pool!

You can count to about 20, you know your colors and shapes. When you write your name you write it backwards and sometimes we still catch you spelling your name "M-a-j-o-r-d-a-n". Sometimes you even write your letters upside down (like a teacher would do from her point of view trying to show you how to do it so it looks right to you!).


You are so special and I treasure every day I have with you. I have had the most fun this past summer staying home with you and your sister. I do get sad when I have to take you to school each day, I miss my babies!



I love you, little man!
Mommy


No comments: