Visitors! Visitors!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home Makeover! (part 1)

Yeah, after six years in our home we were ready for a facelift! The last half of Spring Break Jeremy & I spent painting the interior of the house. We painted our bedroom and bathroom, living room and Ella Grace's room, as well as the trim. Jeremy had painted the kids' bathroom before SB, we painted our kitchen the Friday night SB started, then he painted Major's room that Saturday night.

After all that was complete - our new floors came! Yippee! (As stressful and as hard as this is, it is SO exciting!)
This was a before picture of our kitchen (I think I took this one with my phone).

As they guys were getting stuff from the garage and moving around I "sneaked" (as Major would say) and took a few pictures.

Almost done!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
They did all of this yesterday and came back today and did the grout work. I'll take a picture of that later when I can actually get in the kitchen! They also did our bathroom yesterday/today. Since it is on the other side of the house I can't actually get to it to see what it looks like!We are scheduled to start the living room on Monday. Hooray!

No comments: