Visitors! Visitors!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcomed Company!

Last weekend (10/8), Jeremy's older brother David and his family came for a visit. We were so excited to see them. I think between both sets of kids we heard tons of "Are we there yet"/"Are they here yet?", "When will we/they be there/here?" and other similar questions!

(bunking in Mom & Dad's room! - What a treat!)

In the midst of the rain on Saturday, they arrived. The kids immediately paired off by gender and off they went. From baby dolls, cars/trucks/trains, Paper Jamz, they had a ball!


And speaking of ball, we did watch the Alabama game (after having dinner out - in the rain). All four kids dressed in their red & white!


After two days of rain, they were able to make it to Disney for two fun days. I think they had some fun!

The morning they departed - M-I-C (see you real soon!), K-E-Y (why? because we like you!)!







M-O-U-S-E!

No comments: