Visitors! Visitors!

Monday, September 19, 2011

I love my babes!

I have noticed some things our kids do lately that I can't help but love!

I have always loved their feet! Whether singing a made-up song about them while they were small or holding them in the car during rides (because I can't reach back to hold their hands). I still like to kiss their toes!

Major is getting so big. He really looks like a little man to me now. I have noticed that his whining may be on the decline now! (yea!) He SO comes alive when Ella Grace isn't around, and he talks so much. For instance, yesterday afternoon he and I were playing with sidewalk chalk. I was trying to draw a fish and asked how it was drawn on an episode of Yo Gabba-Gabba (dislike!). He couldn't remember so I did the best I could. He said "Yeah, that's the spirit!" ha! ha!

I love how Ella Grace can be such a good helper. No matter if she is trying to help in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes or helping her brother clean up his room when she really doesn't have to, she is such a sweet girl!

Lately, Major has been sneaky and turned on a bathroom night light after I tuck him in bed. I guess he knows what he needs!

And I love how he repeats things. For example, if I tell Ella Grace something or give him directions I often notice his quietly repeating part of it to himself "going to the store..." or some partial phrase!

Ella Grace is going through some phases where she gets totally involved in something. It might be writing or coloring or looking at a book - I love that she is becoming more focused each day!

Sweet babies! Why do you have to grow up soo fast?!?




No comments: