Visitors! Visitors!

Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm l-e-a-v-i-n-g on a jet plane

Kind of. I am so, so excited. I am flying later today up to Maryland to visit Jeremy!! Yippee! I haven't physically seen him since he left on November 15th. It's been a little while. Thank goodness for Skype. Ella Grace, Major and I are able to visit with him almost every night, and that has been absolutely wonderful!

We have a few fun things we want to do while I'm there; otherwise, we hope to just catch up! It's been very different not having him here to come home to and such. However, I think God has granted us the strength to make it through this time.

Long weekend for me = short work weeks (which totally rocks!) Four days this week, four days next week, 1/2 day off the following week, then Christmas break! Yea!

Happy Weekend all! Much love from the friendly blue skies!

1 comment: