Visitors! Visitors!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Saturday morning party

Earlier this week, Ella Grace was invited to a birthday party for one of her friends. When I picked her up from school that day she said "Look! I'm going to Parker's birthday party at McDonald's on Highway xx!" (saying specifically the road McDonald's is on!). Knowing I was going to have to work this morning, I didn't say much about the party. I spoke to Parker's mommy one day and explained I would have to work, and asked if she would mind if Major came along, too. She was so sweet and said just bring him on. Jeremy took the two kids to the party and I met them there. Actually, I got there before they did (yea!). Here are a few pictures from the party. The kids had so much fun, and I think Parker did, as well!


Ella Grace & Major with their McDonald's hats.
Major coming down the slide.

Ella Grace with her school friend Lilli.

Singing Happy Birthday to Parker (striped shirt).

All the kids from the party.

Happy Birthday, Parker!

No comments: