Visitors! Visitors!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Books of the Bible

I was teaching the kiddos this morning the the 9th - 12th books of the Bible this morning. We had sung the Books of the Bible song over and over already. I had to call my Dad 'cause Major wanted to ask Pop to take him to get a haircut. I finally talked Major into reciting the books for Pop. It was SO cute! He did awesome, even saying the new additions:
"...first Samuel, last Samuel, first King, last King..."
I did not teach it to him that way, and we never even said "last" about anything this morning! My sweet little man just amazes me everyday. I love you, Major!!

(Ella Grace refused to talk much this morning, other than the books and singing the song. She did tell me repeatedly I wasn't stopping the song in the right place.)

No comments: