On the way home from church tonight Ella Grace said "Momma, when I grow up, I want to sit in your seat." Sweet baby girl was referring to sitting in the front seat of the car. Then, of course, Major had to chime in and say he wanted to sit there, too. I told him he could sit in Daddy's seat (so he could drive me around! Oh, my!!).
Then, I told Ella Grace that I really didn't want her to grow up, she was already too big. Jeremy explained that when you are little you think it would be more fun to be big, but when you get big you realize it is more fun to be little. She said "Oh." And pondered all of this in her head.
My precious, precious girl then said "I will still sit beside you, Momma."
I sure hope she will.
For a long, long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So sweet..... Why is it that we wanted to grow up so fast and now we want to go in reverse?? :)
Can NOT wait to see you soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment