Visitors! Visitors!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming Pictures

Well, it turned out to be a c-o-l-d homecoming! The kids and I headed down sorority row the other day to check out the lawn decorations. Overall, they enjoyed it, but fought over who got to ride in the stroller. Luckily, the street had already been closed off to traffic and, of course we were on the sidewalk, so it was a pretty easy trip. Thank you for the Faculty/Staff hangtag! That thing is like a golden ticket sometimes!
Here are some pictures from the weekend. I just had our small camera for the lawn decorations outing, and our good camera had a dead battery (wouldn't you know) for the parade. We didn't realize it until after we were in our spots to watch. All I can say is "Thank you iPhone camera!"
This was the last stroller rotation.


Not such a good picture, but this one was really good.

Unfortunately, she wasn't tall enough to stand behind this little cheerleader.

(We didn't realize it was going to be in the 50s and windy, so Ella Grace just had on a little windbreaker. Luckily, I thought to grab a sweater I keep in my office.)


Team Assistant

The homecoming "theme" this year was A Return to Glory

I hope they already have the flag ordered...


Yes, she is sitting on a cement lion...
Don't they look all bundled and warm. Reminds me of the movie A Christmas Story, but there were no snowballs and no Red Rider guns.

Beginning the parade was the one and only Big Al!

Ella Grace said her favorite part of the parade was the cheerleaders.

Shot of the Million Dollar Band.


Another shot of the MDB.

Ella Grace was singing along to the fight song.

This was a really neat graphic on a large truck.
The game is currently IP, 13-6, but hopefully we can continue to hold them off! Roll Tide

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

OH, man! It was freezing this weekend!! Looks like everyone had fun at the parade anyway though! :) Love Ella Grace's glasses!!