I had this saved as a draft - seems I forgot to finish it around Thanksgiving! Now, flashback a couple of months:
Daddy picked Ella Grace up from school one evening when I had class. Ms. Mallory, her teacher, mentioned she had asked the kids what they were thankful for this year. Ella Grace, being the sweetie that she is, didn't say it was her Daddy or Mommy, not even her little brother. Ella Grace is thankful for her birthday.
So many people have birthdays this time of year, I believe she starts feeling left out. Ella Grace asks several times each week when her birthday is, although she knows it is January 9. After leaving a birthday party last Sunday she told me she wanted to eat her birthday. She wants candy corn and tootsie rolls.
Now, fast forward to January!
So, her birthday is here now. Ella Grace is pumped about her bumblebee birthday party. She told me this evening that she wanted Papa and MawMaw (the family she and Major first stayed with) to come to her party. Coming home from a basketball game Saturday evening she announced that she wanted Grandmother to make her a bumblebee dress to wear to her party...seems Grandmother has made a little girl's wish come true! We are so excited to see our party dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment