Visitors! Visitors!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Our lazy Saturday

While Daddy was away, we were pretty la-zy! It is so hard to cook for one adult and two kids, when the kids would just LOVE to eat chicken nuggets for two meals a day! Saturday, we played around in the morning, I washed some dishes & noticed our water pressure was low. I even had Ella Grace check her water in their bathroom to see if it was coming out "fast & hard". She said it was fine. We called Pop & Nana and were going to Skype. I thought I would get shower, but as I went in my room a neighbor called to see if we had water....nope! No shower and no water for about 2 hours. Then, we had a precautionary boil alert...which stinks. BUT, we Skyped, the kids played games on the computer and then we had a birthday party to attend!

Major's friend Ben had his 5th birthday party at the bowling alley. Jeremy had plans to keep Ella Grace & take her fishing, but Alaska changes that, you know? So she went with us and I hooked her up with her own lane and shoes.

She was having a big time!

Major made a strike on his second frame! Awesome!


Thank goodness for those guards or there would have been very few points scored!

Flashing those muscles! I love his eyes!


He devoured this cupcake, much to my surprise.




And birthday boy got to go in this wind thing and grab/pick-up tickets for free games, drinks, fries, etc. Pretty cool!


Good times!

No comments: