So far our week has been (slow, maybe)?
We took the kiddos to a UCF baseball game Friday evening...

it was strange root, root, rootin' for a different home team...(and they didn't win, and it was a shame!)
it was smaller than The Joe, too.
Saturday we worked around the house, hanging up pictures and stuff. For dinner we ate out.
Check out my boys!
Do you know where the little one get his sillyness from? What about the big one? ha!

Sunday we tried a different church. Ella Grace didn't want to go in her class (I guess she was missing Mrs. Sandi); Major almost always does fine! We enjoyed our Sunday School class. During worship, though, I started missing Mrs. Sandi and all of our friends at CHBC; and there was no lip gloss getting that morning to stop the tears from flowing. It was a hard service for me.
We had a little playdate this morning with the little girl a few houses down. Tonight we plan to go back to the church the kids and I have been attending. Sunday we will probably try another church.
No comments:
Post a Comment