April 14 swim lessons - the kids were splashing, swimming and really enjoying the class.
Major is kicking hard to reach Ms. Debbie!

Face is underwater!

On Friday, April 15 the kids & I joined the MOPS group for an egg hunt and picnic lunch at a local park/campground. There were lots of kids and it was lots of fun!
What's an egg hunt if you can't ride on a dinosaur?

Or climb a rock wall?

Lining up for the 5 year old egg hunt...


Major lining up for the 3 year old hunt...

Major collected more eggs than he was allotted. I had to break the news to him that he had to return some of them. Rather than trying to re-distribute them across the area, he and Ella Grace took the liberty of just dumping them out in one spot. Oh, well!


Afterward, they had to cool off and enjoy some candy!

On April 18, the kids & I boiled our eggs, got the dye tablets out and put on large shirts over our clothes. It was time we dyed our Easter eggs!
Major was quick about it - in/out and done!

Ella Grace took her time. She was only on her 2nd or 3rd egg when Major finished his 6th!

I love these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment