I feel like we've definitely had some clear valleys and mountaintops this year, several things we are still seeing unfold before us.
Regardless,
the. Lord. has. been. good.
I love getting Christmas cards and letters and photo cards. Maybe I'll take a jump this year and include a photo...we'll see!
I have our tree up, most gifts purchased. My game plan is to get to wrapping Friday night. Hmmm...maybe with a movie! And I am SO in the baking, sweet-stuff-making mood. I could eat a TON of Christmas goodies! YUM-O! And hopefully on Saturday we'll have a visit with Santa, but, as always, plans with children are always subject to change! (Definitely something I've learned: don't tell them about adventures planned until it is time to go! That way if plans change there are no broken hearts!!)
Off to dream of sugarplums!
I have our tree up, most gifts purchased. My game plan is to get to wrapping Friday night. Hmmm...maybe with a movie! And I am SO in the baking, sweet-stuff-making mood. I could eat a TON of Christmas goodies! YUM-O! And hopefully on Saturday we'll have a visit with Santa, but, as always, plans with children are always subject to change! (Definitely something I've learned: don't tell them about adventures planned until it is time to go! That way if plans change there are no broken hearts!!)
Off to dream of sugarplums!


No comments:
Post a Comment