While the Super Bowl was not a big event at our house (I really didn't know who was playing or what time it began), we did have some friends over. Before they arrived, Major came over to me with his little lip poked out and said "Momma, I'm sad." I said "Why are you sad, Buddy?" "The Richeys aren't here yet," Major said. Just after kick-off they arrived with their two boys, Jon Douglas and Ben.
The kids had the best time playing and running around. They grazed, then played, then grazed more. They played with puzzles and Candyland, animals and doll houses, the play kitchen and trucks. You name it, they played with it.
After the game, we waved them off. Major just waved and waved saying "Bye, Richeys. Bye, Richeys. I love the Richeys." ha!
Sunday night as we said our bedtime prayers Ella Grace prayed "Thank you for Jon Douglas coming to my house..." And Major prayed "God, please help the Richeys come back to my house."
He asked me last night on the way home from school, then again tonight, if the Richeys were coming to our house. Obviously, they had a fun time, and we did, too.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How sweet! :)
I think they had a good time!!
Post a Comment