Happy Birthday to my baby girl and little princess!
Your daddy and I were so excited when we learned we would have a precious little girl. You rushed in to this world so quickly, and we were loving on you dark and early at 1:30 am. You have been an exciting, loving ball of energy since that early morning. I have cherished holding you, reading to you, coloring and playing games with you. I love how you love me and your daddy. You are such a fun big sister to your little brother.
I pray that you will continue to love Jesus with all of your sweet heart, and that one day you will let him be your Savior. I pray you will continue to be a good example to Major and all of your friends. We have watched as you have grown to be a smart girl, a leader in your class.
This new year will bring a lot for you. I am excited about teaching you new things, like tying your shoes. I hope we will get to bake lots of cookies together and write and color and paint.
I love being your mommy! You make my heart so happy!
Happy Birthday, Ella Grace! I love you!
Mommy
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ella Grace!!!!
Post a Comment