- The smells of Christmas - I love seasonal smells, like candles and cakes and cookies in the oven! Yum!
- Decorations - Christmas trees and classy light displays. I am not a fan of tons of lights and the blow up things. We had one one year, but a neighborhood dog took care of it for us. (While out of town over Thanksgiving Ella Grace said "Momma, I think they are having a yard sale." I said "No, I think their yard always looks like that!")
- To an extent, I do like the cold weather, but not when I have to walk across campus or something like that!
- Crowds - crazy, I know, but Black Friday - I like to get out in the crowds and just people-watch as much as I like to shop.
- Christmas music - I really enjoy Christmas music and holiday movies on television
- Family - Whether the family we see regularly or those we don't, it is fun to gather and catch-up.
- Meanings - Of course, teaching Ella Grace and Major about Christmas is a favorite, too. The fun things we do, too, that may also teach the meaning of Christmas (like the story of the candy cane).
I am really ready to enjoy the holidays and share it all with my babies.


No comments:
Post a Comment