Ella Grace is learning so much at school and church. Last night she put on a little show for Jeremy, Major and me. She stood so proud and said the pledges to the American Flag (followed by like one line of My Country 'Tis of Thee), then the Christian Flag (then sang I'm in the Lord's Army, with some back-up vocals by Major), and last she pledged to the Bible, with an all-time favorite "The B-I-B-L-E." Wow! What a smart little girl!
Sometimes she acts really shy, like she doesn't want to say things like the pledges or sing songs in front of people, but if you catch her in the right mood she will sing everything she knows for you. I have told her I wanted to record her again so our family can see. I'm off to a recruitment event tomorrow night, so maybe I can capture my America's Got Talent candidate on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment