Visitors! Visitors!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Babies are Home

Jeremy and the kids returned home last night from an extended stay with my parents. They were able to play outside quite a bit I believe, Jeremy and my dad went diving and Mom even took the kids to visit a little lady Mom has been spending time with at anursing home.
Oh, to see the excitement of their little faces when they saw me coming out to the car to get them! I love it! They just loved on me and I really knew they missed me. After bed time, Ella Grace got up a couple times. The final time she called "Mom!" from her room. She was sitting in bed when I got there and I asked her what she needed, as I sat down on the edge of her bed. She wrapped one tiny arm around my waist and some "I love you. I love you. I love you so much." And then she layed her tired head down again. Bless her!
Thank you Jesus for my precious kids and their loving hearts!

No comments: