Sunday, July 5, 2009
Favorite Book Character Day
Ella Grace's fun days at school continue. Last week she had Favorite Book Character Day. She & I had talked about it and decided on Cinderella. I probably had more influence in the decision than she largely because I knew she had an outfit from her birthday (yes, in January) that I saved for an occassion such as this. So, the night before I asked her who she was going to dress up as and she surprised me by saying "Lori." As in my sister Lori...and what book has she appeared in?! A little later I asked if she was going to be Lori. Ella Grace said "or Cinderella. Or Pop!" What! Of course at this point I had to make a phone call. I definitely had a good laugh through all this. Here is a picture of my little princess and her BFF Kylie.
Major had hat day the same day. No stories to tell on that, it was a pretty easy decision!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment