Visitors! Visitors!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Forenoggins, cats and great ideas!

Ella Grace is just full of fun! My sweet child told me earlier this week before we left for school that her forenoggin was hurting. I did contain my laughter and examined her little noggin to find a little scratch she acquired the night before. All was well, and off to school we went.

Of course, our "on the way to school movie" is still the classic Cinderella. I was reciting some words along with the characters when Ella Grace told me to stop and "Do this" which was cup my hand over my mouth - she said like Lucifer! She continued saying, "Momma, I think you need to get me a cat, " so casually. I don't even like cats! I told her that they would shed hair and they had long fingernails that would scratch. No more was said about a cat. Whew!

Last night Jeremy was grilling hot dogs and chicken for supper and we were planning to eat outside. Ella Grace was washing her hands and exclaimed "I have a great idea. After we eat all our supper and we eat good, we can get ice cream. We can go somewhere to get ice cream." Using her hands to enforce her point, it seemed she had been planning this for quite some time. That clever child!

Little Major is scootin' along in his cast. He woken up a couple of nights, probably from getting hot. When I get back there he asks for milk or juice. Last night was one of those. When He originally asked for water, so I put some in his cup, then he said "Milk in it." So, I made the correction and he chugged it down! We are still scheduled to go back on May 11 to have an x-ray and then, hopefully, the cast removed! Yea!!!

No comments: