Pop, Nana, Ella Grace, Major & I got to the park around 10:00 Saturday morning. We found Daddy, walked around, played on the playground and had hot dogs for lunch and all sorts of snacks throughout the day. We left a little redder than we arrived, and stayed hungry just about all day! Here are some of the cool photos from the day:
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Airplanes
Nana & Pop came to our house for a sleepover Friday night. The city was hosting an airshow this weekend with the Blue Angels flying Saturday afternoon. Jeremy had to be there early Saturday morning. I got up to help him make a lunch and snacks to take with him for a long day in the sun. Before he left Major woke up. I tried so hard to get him to go back to sleep in our bed, but he just kept saying "Breakfast! Breakfast!" So, I got up and gave him a warm, homemade nutritious breakfast, otherwise known as a pop-tart.
Pop, Nana, Ella Grace, Major & I got to the park around 10:00 Saturday morning. We found Daddy, walked around, played on the playground and had hot dogs for lunch and all sorts of snacks throughout the day. We left a little redder than we arrived, and stayed hungry just about all day! Here are some of the cool photos from the day:

Pop, Nana, Ella Grace, Major & I got to the park around 10:00 Saturday morning. We found Daddy, walked around, played on the playground and had hot dogs for lunch and all sorts of snacks throughout the day. We left a little redder than we arrived, and stayed hungry just about all day! Here are some of the cool photos from the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment