Visitors! Visitors!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On the first day of school...


It was so nice to have the extra helping hands of Pop & Nana here for the first day of school. Jeremy had a typical day at the office, so Nana filled in as the official "first day of school photographer" for the pictures I was included in! 

My little Major. He started kindergarten as a four year old. He was a champ and very excited. Love him to pieces!


 



 My little princess. All that spunk wrapped up in a sweet little package, and off to first grade! Unbelievable! Mini-me!

 Thanks to Nana, I made a picture!
 And a typical morning, off to school on our bicycles.
 We parked our wheels and helmets were off.

 Ella Grace quickly found her friend Megan.
 Major & I waited in the cafeteria to be dismissed to his class. We sorta missed the group as they excited (we were supposed to be dismissed in classes but everyone just kind of went....), we made it, though!

Day Two
 
 Day Three


 Day Four
Day four was also a Mommy Day. A couple friends and I headed out to the beach immediately after drop-off and made it back in time for pick-up. What an awesome way to celebrate the beginning of school, with some special quiet time looking at this beautiful view. How can you see this an not believe in God?!

No comments: