Visitors! Visitors!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Parties & Valentine Memories

I am SO glad today is o-v-e-r! Whew! I finished the kids' Valentine cards for school last night, and I thought they turned out super cute! Lori helped me cut out some of the elephants and the paper for Major's a while back. SO glad I was thinking ahead. Next year, I'll try to be a little more on top of it!

Ella Grace's cards were elephants. The ears were inserted on each side, and made out of hearts (example on top of the pink one). One ear said "You're unforgettable!" and the other simply said "From Ella Grace". I then taped a small note pad on the inside (you could stand the elephants).


Major's cards were really neat, also. Very simple red cardstock with street sign print paper underneath. We used one of his cars and ran the wheels through black paint to make tire tracks. His cards said "You're a 'wheely' good friend", "I never tire of your friendship", and "Valentine - you make my heart race!". Paired with a Cars gummy snack, it was perfect!

I had taken off for a couple of hours today so I could attend the parties. Mainly, I wanted to be at Ella Grace's because I totally missed her Christmas party for helping at Major's. She was super excited to see me there!
Here she is passing out her Valentine's:
And sweet Gavin!
Ella Grace & Kylie
Kylie, Cymiah and Ella Grace
Front (l-r) Addison Dover, Rylee Kate, Mia, Cymiah, Kylie, Ella Grace
Back (l-r) Gavin Summers, Joshua Hinds, Talon, Ethan McComb, Jackson, Jaxon Moore
And then, there was this little guy. Somebody else was glad to see Mommy, too!

Cuddling with the bear Ms. Katherin gave each child.
Major's class. I love the expression on his face. He has some sensitive little blue eyes!
front (l-r) Carly, Major
back (l-r) Chase, Traelin, Riley, Carolina Alvarez, Jamie Butler and Drew Lee

Super Major!
Today is also the anniversary date my Pop passed away. What a great man! Homemade biscuits and gravy, trips to Baskin Robbin, lots of peanut M&Ms and unconditional love! Oh, and we can't forget those Archway oatmeal cookies with peanut butter that he had to eat with his medicine, right? (*wink*, *wink*)

Love you, Pop!

No comments: