Friday night we had a family adventure in the backyard camping. It was a lot of fun (and post coming soon I hope), but I was so tired the next morning. After camping, Jeremy took off running 9 miles (really) while I got laundry started. I think I did like 3 loads before 7:30. Then, out we went.
Jeremy sprayed the yard and I began putting mulch on the flower beds around the front. Lots of mulch. Twelve.bags.of.mulch. (Jeremy was busy washing and waxing the car.) When we finally went in around 1:15 my shoulders were burnt. And finally after cooling off and resting, the backs of my legs were terribly soar. I don't think I am up to picking up bags of mulch.
For dinner we headed down to an FOP lodge for a crawfish boil. Yum. And before we headed in I thought and almost said "Hey, let's not sit with the chief and his wife this time." But I refrained. It seems like everytime we go to a banquet or event we sit with them, which is totally fine. But, sometimes, with two small children it gets sort of awkward. You know, when the kids aren't sitting still, or playing with their food, or looking under the table...and the list goes on.
So, we headed in, I put my bag down and Jeremy headed to the restroom with one of the kids. We talked a while and then went back to the table. Hmm. There's someone else's bag sitting there. I wonder who that belongs to? I don't recall it being there when we came in.
Guess who we sat with!?!?
Yep! Hey, Chief! Ha!
Anyway, Saturday night I was so restless. I thought I would sleep so hard. Sunday night, restless again! Monday morning I told Jeremy "I'm not sure where sleep was last night, but it was not in our room." Major was sitting at the table and heard me, and so sweet, he said "I just slept all night in my bed Momma. I didn't come in your room." Love him!
I worked hard on Monday and was out at a work dinner until about 8:45. I could NOT go to sleep again last night. I laid in bed and tossed and turned, got up and read, came back to bed! That is so aggravating!
It's going to be another late night out for me, and I am hoping when I get home I can go straight to sleep. Sleep, I need you!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment