My little babies had another first day of school on Monday. Ella Grace never shed a tear. She totally owned that first day! She had no reservations about going with her new teacher or new group of friends. I don't even think one child that was in her class last year is with her this year. She even got "Caught Being Good" and chose some Smarties out of the treasure chest, and received two Super Sleeper Awards today!
Little Major, though, has had a rough time. It all started at open house on Sunday and has just continued all week. Everything is new to him this year. His classroom is upstairs. If I drop them off before 7:30 in the mornings he goes to the gym, which is another change for him. He eats lunch and snack in the gym, too, which is not used to either. I know he will adjust soon and he has a wonderful little teacher, but it has been a tough week on him and pretty emotional on Mommy.
Here are a couple of pictures from the first day we took before leaving home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment