Visitors! Visitors!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick Little Man

It's been a busy week for little Major. He had his 15 month check-up on Tuesday, and was scheduled for some shots. He was running a low-grade fever and has some congestion he has been battling for several months. Dr. B referred us to an allergy & asthma doctor for Thursday (12/4). Jeremy had to pick up Major from school on Wednesday because he was running a fever before lunch and had to get Xopenex for his nebulizer. While there, Ella Grace took a tumble from the shopping cart and brought home a goose-egg on her noggin.
I took Major to the doctor on Thursday morning. The doctor said he had a sinus infection and gave us several medicines to give him over the course of the next week (including nose spray, a steroid, an antibiotic and an inhaler)...Major goes back to the allergy doctor on Thursday of this week for allergy tests. Nana came to keep Major Thursday morning after the doctor and spent her birthday (Happy Birthday, Nana!) with him (and us) and stayed with us until Friday.
I finish up my classes this week for the fall term. Between now and Thursday evening, I will turn in two research papers, take a final and give a presentation...but, next Friday at 8:00pm it will all be over, right?!

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

Poor little guy! And poor you- all that stuff to do between now and then! Hope it all goes okay. I'll be thinking of you!