Visitors! Visitors!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Kisses all around!

Jeremy warned me when Major was about 9 months that he wouldn't enjoy giving his Mommy kisses much longer. So, anytime the little guy is giving them out I take all I can, and cherish each one. Same for Ella Grace. I know it won't be "cool" forever.

Tonight seemed to be an exception. Major puckered up for me several times just before his bed time. Then, when I put Ella Grace to bed she gave me a sweet kiss, too. Sometimes we give butterfly kisses, but tonight she came up with a new one. Her cheek gave my cheek a kiss. She also gave me a special kiss to give Daddy when he gets home later tonight.

I love to see her little mind working, so this new way of kissing was awesome. Ella Grace is becoming so imaginative (like Major having a job...), and we think she is a pretty smart girl. I know Major is going to follow his big sis, 'Ace.

No comments: